Code of Conduct
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
1st, 3rd and 5th : 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
2nd and 4th : 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 80% attendance is mandatory to be eligible for appearing for the university examination.
- Sign in and sign out.
- Leave Note.
- NO half days will be granted.
- Each theory and practical attendance will be maintained.
- A Physiotherapist with Appropriate dress , Grooming and conduct enhances the Patient's confidence in the quality of their care.
- Haircut , Hairy Style and Personal grooming need to be neat , Conservative and Inconspicuous. Grooming and style should be practical and allow once's duties to be performed without Embarrassment or Inconvenience.
- Modest wear is appropriate on campus and in class.
- Aprons are essential for all clinical assignments , any class that is held in clinical facility and in any class where patients are present . It is necessary that discipline is maintained in practical class, clinical facility as well as classrooms and corridors . Punctuality and regularity are encouraged.
Dress code for girls
- Modest dress like Salwar Kameez , Chudidar , Tigts and Teans.
- Decent footwear
- Hair (beyond shoulder length) should be neatly Tied up during Patient care so as to avoid Cross infection from the patients.
- Cut fingernails
- Clean white apron length below hip level
Not allowed for girls
- Shorts (allowed only for models during practical)
- Revealing deep tops / Spaghetti straps.
- Finger rings, heavy, expensive jewellery Stilettos, fancy footwear, Slippers
Dress code for boys
- Plain T shirt with collar
- Decent Footwear/Sports Shoes.
- Fingernails cut
- Clean White Apron , length below hip level
Not allowed for boys
- Chappals / Slippers
- Shorts ( Allowed only for modal during practicals )
- Ear Rings, Torn trousers touching the floor
- Pony Tails