For Potential Toppers / Advanced Learners
- Students scoring more than 70% are identified as advanced learners.
- They are encouraged to solve university question papers, which are assessed and feedback is given.
- Counselling and mentoring sessions are carried out by teacher to further improve performance.
- MOC tests are arranged.
- Students are encouraged to prepare model answers for University Questions which are assessed.
- Revision lectures are conducted for theory and Practical topics.
- Advanced learners are encouraged to undertake research and apply for research scholarships.
- They are encouraged to present papers and posters in conferences.
- They are urged for case presentations and seminars under guidance of faculty
- Peer tutoring and tutoring for junior students.
For Weaker Students / Slow Learners
- Students scoring less than 40% marks in terminals and prelims are identified as slow learners
- Regular revisions of theory and practicals are conducted
- Tutorials and doubt solving sessions are held
- Students are prepared on how to write answers and be ready for practical exams
- MOC exams are conducted
- Students are allowed to approach concerned faculty individually for solving and clearing doubts.
- Students are encouraged to solve papers and discussions about the same are done in details.
- Teachers are patient with the students and regular motivation and encouragement is provided
- Counselling and mentoring sessions are carried out to help students cope with the stress and anxiety of exams